We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data please write to us at Dynamic Fire & Security Ltd, Unit B4 Valley Business Park, 64 Church Road, Newtownabbey, BT36 7LS or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We will hold personal data for the period we are required to retain this information by applicable UK tax law (currently 6 years).
We collect information to analyse the performance of our websites and how different parts of our website are used. We use Google Analytics to do this.
Google analytics stores information about how users get to our sites and from which device types, how content is being used whilst on the site and how long users spend on our site.
Google Analytics also provides information on interests and demographics of our visitors.
The information is collected using a tag placed on our websites and does not relate to any personally identifiable information being collected.
You can read Googles Data Processing Amendment online here.
You can read Googles Data retention policy here
G4S has set our analytics not to expire i.e. the information will be retained in order to allow us to analyse trends in our website usage over time.
How can I opt-out of this data collection
If you want to opt out of Google Analytics collection you can install a browser add on.
If you wish to opt out of data collection for demographic and interest data you can do this using Google Ad Settings here.
Your right to complain
If you have any problems with the way that we are handling your personal data, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO).
The ICO can be contacted by telephone on 0303 123 113 – Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm – or by email at email@example.com. You can also visit the ICO’s website by following this link: https://ico.org.uk/.
The data controller responsible for your personal data is Dynamic Fire & Security Ltd (Company Number NI638227)